Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Organisation: Logistics Company
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Our client is seeking a confident, friendly and pro-active worker to join their busy and dynamic team to provide general clerical and administrative support to the procurement Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of Purchase Orders to approved external supplier
- Liaising with account payable to ensure the timely payment of suppliers
- Maintaining accurate information in a number of Excel databases to enhance the efficiency of the effectiveness of the IT department, including the contracts database
- Filing paper documentation
- Maintaining preferred supplier lists
- Supporting and assisting with the management of the IT department budget
- Maintaining market intelligence through contact with various companies and independent sources of information to give the widest choice of options possible.
- Preparing mailouts as and when required
- Liaising with approved suppliers as and when necessary
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience of working within a logistic services environment would be an advantage, and previous office experience is essential.
- Naturally, you have the ability to work autonomously, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Be an excellent communicator with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to drive with a valid driving permit would be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline