Job Title: Maintenance Officers
Organization: Knight Frank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Knight Frank is the world's largest independent property agency and over the next five years our objective is to double in size. With an expanding global office network a future with Knight Frank offers everything an ambitious and talented individual is looking for.
Job Summary: The Maintenance Officer is responsible for overseeing the on-site repairs and renovations of various properties under their jurisdiction. Key to the success of this role is the ability to understand building systems, to effectively work closely with contractors and to report back to the Maintenance Manager and Property Manager on repairs and routine contractual works.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidates should possess higher Diploma or Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or Telecoms Engineering
- Two or more years of relevant experience including internship
- Excellent diction and articulation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Team work, Service delivery, Results driven, Good work ethic and integrity
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their cover letter, CV and copies of their academic certificates to: Head, HR and Administration Knight Frank Uganda Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road 1st Floor Course View Towers, Kampala, Uganda Or post your application to P.O. Box 24513, Kampala
Deadline: Friday, 20th September 2013 at 1700 hours
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline