Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Organization: Roke Telkom
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: CEO
Job Summary: the Human Resources and Administrator Manager will provide effective and reliable human resources support to Roke Telkom staff and management. In addition, the role will ; efficiently manage all administrative operations for the Roke offices in Kampala and provide support for offices in Goma and Lusaka as requested.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer day to day support on all aspects of Human Resources
- Manage all performance management processes
- Manage and monitor all NSSF contributions made by staff by ensuring that all copies of registration cards are on employee files and that staff received NSSF statements at bi-annually
- Work with senior management in developing, implementing and managing the performance bonus scheme to ensure that all good performers are rewarded and retained; and staff needing support to improve performance are assisted as required.
- Provide administrative support for recruitment, selection and hiring of Roke's local consultants (contracts, reference checks, SOW, daily rate negotiations, payment requests, etc.).
- Work with and monitor the estate management to ensure that all documentation is up-to-date and that all office repairs are managed in a timely manner prior to close-out;
- Maintain Roke's filing system (both electronic and paper files);
- Proactively participate in the management and monitoring of all Roke's procurement matters and ensure that all suppliers/vendors are managed efficiently through the close-out process;
- Organize arrangements for hotel bookings, travel and distribution of per diem, etc for staff, consultants and Roke partners;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Administration. or a related field, and/or a Diploma in a related field.
- Five or more years relevant work experience in an administrative role;
- Computer literacy i.e. proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and multitasking ability;
- Be results- and team-oriented, honest and of high integrity; and
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their electronic applications and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th September 2013