Job Title: Administration and Finance Assistant
Organisation: International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Duty Station: Kyangwali, Uganda
Job Ref: 24/09/013
Reports to: WASH project officer
Job Summary: The Administration/Finance Assistant will be responsible for Administrative and finance related matters.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Officer in overall administrative and financial support in the day-to-day management and functioning of the Field Office in Kyangwali to particularly identify, receive and inspect supplies/equipment/services provided in Kyangwali refugee settlement emergency operations.
- Ensure efficient delivery and disposition of quality supplies/equipment/services.
- Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of accurate and complete records of all equipment and supplies received, stored and distributed to refugees. Monitor procurement including those handled by third party agents.
- Support in identification of potential persons in the refugee community for recruitment as Community Hygiene Promoters (CHP).
- Monitor the CHPs in performing their tasks of hygiene promotion in the Kyangwali settlement..
- Assist supervisor in ensuring that the hygiene and sanitation project work-plan is followed and set goals are met within the time-frame.
- Report regularly to supervisor(s) on any issues relating to the smooth implementation of the programme.
- Manage allocation and control of all equipment and materials received, stored and distributed.
- Suggest /oversee plans for redeployment of assets when projects are liquidated.
- Any other duty within the incumbent’s capabilities as assigned by the Supervisors
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The candidates should possess four years of relevant experience.
- All candidates should possess a diploma in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Accounts/ Secretarial studies.
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with the United Nations’ International Organisation for Migration (IOM) should send a cover letter and CV with detailed relevant work experience to IOM HR department email@example.com clearly indicating the job reference number
Deadline: 19th September, 2013
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our
facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline