Job Title: Loan Officer (20 Vacancies)
Organization: ASA Microfinance (Uganda) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
ASA Microfinance (Uganda) Limited is an affiliate of ASA International, the largest microfinance company in the world serving over 8 million clients. Its objective is to reach out to many low-income people and serve through its microfinance program and other services. The Company is operating in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Nigeria and Philippines.
- Willing to work in the field urban, semi urban and rural for group formation, group management, borrower selection, recovery of loan etc.
- Hardworking, responsible, honest and willing to learn and interested in serving the poor people.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor degree in any field.
- Excellent communication skills in and Luganda language.
- Computer literacy skills.
Age: 20 - 30 years old.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs and motivation to email@example.com. Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. No other attachments are allowed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 13th September, 2013