Organisation: Enterprise Uganda
Reports to: Director, Information and Communications
Duty Station: Uganda
Enterprise Uganda (EUg), in partnership with Youth Business International (YBI) has received a grant from the Department for International Development (DFID) of UK to support the Northern Uganda Youth Entrepreneurship Programme (NUYEP). It is a 2 year project whose key objective is to improve the livelihoods of 10,000 youth (aged 18-35) and their households in Northern Uganda using a household empowerment approach that provides mindset change training, business follow up, and personalised business support. The project will target youth in the Greater North covering five regions of Acholi, West Nile, Lango, Teso and Karamoja.
Job Summary: The Operations Management System (OMS) Specialist will provide technical support in the design and administration of client information database system; providing training and support to system users; analyzing problems and issues related to the information system software and other related software.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The OMS Specialist will be charged with the maintenance of the organization’s client information database.
- Supervise the integration of the OMS with other for the purpose of maximizing the efficiency of the data flow and decreasing redundancy of data collection activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a Bachelors of Science Degree in Statistics, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Additional IT Professional certificates such as Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Possession of relevant IT skills and knowledge proven by a demonstrable track record in developing and implementing IT systems.
How to Apply:
All candidates not exceeding forty years should send their applications with supporting documents including copies of academic qualifications and, curriculum vitae indicating three referees and their telephone contacts should be received at the address below;
The Executive Director, Enterprise Uganda, Plot 38, Lumumba Avenue, P. O. Box 24581,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For more information, please visit our website, www.enterprise.co.ug.
Deadline: 30th July, 2013
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline