Organisation: Enterprise Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager
Duty Station: Uganda
Enterprise Uganda (EUg), in partnership with Youth Business International (YBI) has received a grant from the Department for International Development (DFID) of UK to support the Northern Uganda Youth Entrepreneurship Programme (NUYEP). It is a 2 year project whose key objective is to improve the livelihoods of 10,000 youth (aged 18-35) and their households in Northern Uganda using a household empowerment approach that provides mindset change training, business follow up, and personalised business support.The project will target youth in the Greater North covering five regions of Acholi, West Nile, Lango, Teso and Karamoja.
Job Summary: The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer will provide technical assistance in refining and implementing the NUYEP MEL plan in alignment with the NUYEP Theory of Change, strengthening the surveillance systems, analyzing and reporting on MEL as required under the NUYEP project
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the implementation of the project MEL.
- Develop tools for capturing the baseline and progress of NUYEP.
- Responsible for data collection, in-putting in the system, analysis, and report writing.
- Monitor implementation of activities
- Conduct risk assessment for the project in areas of program delivery.
- Prepare periodic MEL reports, consolidate and integrate reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be a Ugandan with a Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics or Social Sciences.
- Additional professional training in monitoring and evaluation required.
- Experience and strong knowledge in M&E
activities and data management skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates not exceeding forty years should send their applications with supporting documents including copies of academic qualifications and, curriculum vitae indicating three referees and their telephone contacts should be received at the address below;
The Executive Director, Enterprise Uganda, Plot 38, Lumumba Avenue, P. O. Box 24581,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For more information, please visit our website, www.enterprise.co.ug.
Deadline: 30th July, 2013
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline