Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Duty Station: Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
The Talent Delivery team in the Shared Services Centre (SSC) is responsible for putting into operation the talent management, resourcing and learning programmes to the Markets and Functions. The Team works closely with the Global and Process Owners to ensure these programmes are implemented efficiently and effectively by the SSC. This team coordinates end to end delivery of Talent, Learning and Resourcing activity, manages records relating to this activity and provides management reports required by In Market HR and the Global Teams, related to Talent, Learning and Resourcing activity.
Job Summary: The Learning Specialist is responsible for the Learning elements of HR delivery to the business. This includes coordination and logistics of delivery of non-functional training and programs using the Academy as the key tool for interventions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Talent Delivery Manager to ensure all key deliverables are met.
- Coordinates delivery of Talent and Learning solutions through Diageo Academy, maintains functionality and system stability through working on the system and with any IT partners
- Responsible for the coordination of external coaching, vendor management.
- Communicates with and updates trained faculty for Core Programs (PMD,BPC,CF) and arranges courses, liasing with participants and faculty where necessary
- Responsible for Diageo Academy usage – administers course load, schedules participants, arranges and ensures appropriate faculty and maintains training records
- Supports functional leads and maintains training records are loaded for Functional Capability program
- Corporate Induction – Co-ordinates and owns the logistics of the Corporate Inductions and maintains attendance records and reports of statistics as required.
- Works in conjunction with the Global team to ensure all global talent initiatives are delivered
- Responsible for the Talent and Learning deliverables and contributing to these and associated service levels being met.
- Contributes to recommendations and proposals in relation to Talent and Learning to ensure continual improvement
- Ensures monthly reporting and re-charge processes are executed and delivered
- Oversees SLA and KPI achievement and
working towards consistencies in approach and measurement
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Some generalist HR experience an advantage
- Learning or Talent expertise
- Background in technical applications and the use of data for decision making
- Ability to understand, collate and apply information and data into meaningful communications
- Ability to demonstrate influence and negotiating skills within the SSC
- Ability to present information in a logical and effective way
How to Apply:
If interested in this job, Please express interest by visiting this web link and review requirements Click Here and Submit to Job..