Job Title: IN Configuration Expert
Organisation: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager VAS & New Solutions
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The IN Configuration Expert will be responsible for ensuring that IN solutions are designed and Implement business requirements on the IN in line with the business performance targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that IN solutions for the business are designed effectively and documented appropriately.
- Implement business requirements on the IN as efficiently as possible.
- Provide support for implemented solutions until handover to an operations team.
- Provide assistance as high level support when issues arise out of implemented solutions.
- Ensure sufficient reporting for all traffic related to configured promotions/products.
- Carry out testing of IN products to ensure proper functionality.
- Performance monitoring of promotions/products to ensure high quality.
- Act as a business/systems analyst when required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The IN Expert should hold a B.Sc. Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Experience in configuration of IN related promotions, both on AIR and SDP.
- Exposure in IN Solution design and Troubleshooting of IN related product failures
- Ability to fix arising issues using available tools including but not limited to scripting with UNIX shell scripts and database scripts.
- Unix/Solaris/Linux scripting and administration skills.
- Database management Skills.
- Knowledge of Charging system 5.
- Ability to write UCIP/ACIP/CAI scripts.
- Ability to troubleshoot using available tools.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Ability to work with Java, PHP and MYSQL.
- Understanding of IN trigger tables.
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with MTN Uganda should send their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) and names and addresses of three referees addressed to the: Recruitment Officer, MTN- Uganda, P.O Box 24624, Kampala, Uganda
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.MTN Uganda is an equal opportunity Employer.
Deadline: Monday, 1st July, 2013.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline