Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner, Commercial
Reports to: Head of Human Resources
Reports to: Head of Human Resources
Duty Station: Uganda
EABL operates within a multi cultural, multi-national, multi currency environment. EABL comprises four business units: KBL, EAML, SBL, CGI and UBL. UBL is further categorised into Demand and Supply. The Supply business is involved in production of beer and spirits. The Demand business is involved in marketing and pushing the product to consumers. The HR department is charged with unleashing the potential of EABL staff which is core to the business’ success. This includes providing HR services to the Demand section of the business. As a member of the HR community, the Human Resources Business Partner, commercial is committed to assisting the Human Resources Business Partner, Uganda in implementing the leadership and work environment that inspires people, develops talent and drives great performance.
Key Performance Areas:
- Recommend and implement HR policies & HR plan - recruitment and selection, disciplinary action, separation, and staff development, training and retention. Preparation of reports and other requisite information for decision making.
- Driving both people and business strategy while supporting their performance and growth.
- Organizational change and development within the business and control elements of HR budget in area of responsibility.
- Manage the people performance process, “diagnosis” of capability development needs and assess employee perceptions and morale through surveys while addressing issues arising from the same.
- Ensure appropriate training and development programmes are available to meet the needs of the business and employees.
- Management of HR contracts with 3rd parties to provide quality services and within agreed budgets. Agreeing and tracking SLAs with HR Service Delivery team and delivery on programme agreements both with business and HR Service Delivery and the wider HR.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Market Complexity:
- Operating in a highly competitive environment dominated by talent wars or critical talent and a lot of changes e.g. restructuring, specialised individual roles, technology, skills shortage and competencies are continuously changing and affecting employees and the way business is done.
- Managing change and continuously developing the workforce as well as enhancing and sustaining high morale to meet and maintain EABL performance goals.
2. Leadership Responsibilities: This position reports directly to the Head of Human Resources and indirectly reports to the Sales and Marketing Directors. The position is responsible for managing talent in demand and managing development programmes including reward, training, succession plans.
- Drive the business HR strategy on talent management and organization effectiveness in order to deliver the mission, goals and business growth.
- Provide HR support to the various business functions (other than Supply) through development and implementation of globally aligned and effective strategies in order to deliver the mission, goals and business growth.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- A degree in HR management or sociology.
A Post graduate diploma in HR management
- Five years experience in related field preferably in an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Job evaluation methods, Industrial relations and Employee legal and regulatory
How to Apply:
If interested in this job, Please express interest by visiting this web link and review requirements Click Here and Submit to Job..