Job Title: Assistant Engineering Officer (Water)
Organisation: Wakiso District Service Commission
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The job holder will be implementing cost effective water and sanitation programmes across the entire district
- Grow community awareness on the provision and maintenance of water and sanitation facilities.
- Providing collaborative mechanism with other stakeholders in the water and sanitation sectors.
- Compiling data on the status of water and sanitation in the district for further dissemination.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Assistant Engineering Officer (Water) should possess at least a Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Additional certificate in Water and Sanitation
Age Limit: 25 yrs & above
How to Apply:
All applications for these vacancies at Wakiso District Local Government should be sent by filling in triplicate and thereafter addressed and submitted to the Secretary, District Service Commission - Wakiso P.O. Box 7218, Kampala, Uganda. The applications should be filled with a PSC Application Form 3 (2008) obtainable from Public Service Commission-Kampala or the Secretary District Service Commission - Wakiso or any other District Service Commissions at your convenience.
Please adhere to these instructions else your application may be incomplete and disqualified on these grounds
- For those already in service, Application should be routed through your respective Heads of Departments who should observe the closing date.
- Applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number 3. Only PHOTOSTAT copies of academic certificates and testimonials and NOT originals must be attached to the applications.
- Passport size photographs (of your current appearance) should be attached on each of the forms for ease of identification.
- Attach a Day time telephone contact numbers/E-mail address should be clearly indicated.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2013