Job Title: National Sales Manager – Direct Sales
Organisation: Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Of Sales
Uganda Telecom is committed to providing exceptional telecommunication services that meet our customer’s needs and improve our efficiency. We now have a vacancy in our organization. We invite you, if you are a self-driven, results-oriented individual, a team player who is keen on a new experience to take up the challenge for an efficient business delivery model.
Job Purpose: The National Sales Manager Direct Sales will be responsible for the UTL shops and all direct sales activity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To Set the vision and strategy for the UTL shops and direct teams,
- To mentor the UTL shops and direct teams through strong leadership and management.
- To defining the future direction of the UTL shops & direct teams
- To monitor the day to day operational running of all UTL shops and direct sales teams, in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction as well as exceeding all set sales targets.
- To at all times, be the Ambassador for the UTL brand by doing things in the ‘UTL way’, personifying the values in each and every action, and approach.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Five or more years in retail and direct sales experience
- At least Two (2) years+ in a senior management role
- Telecoms experience is preferential
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organisations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Strong commercial sense
- Drive and tenacity to build a direct business that flourishes
- Strong senior leadership skills,
- Ability to motivate and inspire his/her team
- Attention to detail to make sure all elements of the plan happen in just the right way
How to Apply:
All suitable jobs candidates willing to work with one of Uganda’s leading telecom companies, UTL should send their applications to:
The Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer
P.O Box 7171, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 14th June 2013
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline