Job Title: Manager Mass Market
Organisation: Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Uganda Telecom is committed to providing exceptional telecommunication services that meet our customer’s needs and improve our efficiency. We now have a vacancy in our organization. We invite you, if you are a self-driven, results-oriented individual, a team player who is keen on a new experience to take up the challenge for an efficient business delivery model.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall business plan and value propositions for the Mass Market Segment within the GSM Domain, focused on achieving the overall Micro & Macro level targets of both net and gross additions which provides the company with long-term and sustainable competitive advantage
- Work & propose based on evidence of growth Value Propositions for GSM Pre Paid Voice Business
- Suggest Promotions & Products based on analysis which will prove beneficial financial terms and will positively contribute revenues
- Study the subscriber usage behaviours and identifying gaps and propose remedial Products & Services to bridge the gaps
- Identify value added service gaps within the market and commission the development of new products and services, based on evidence of profitable market opportunities
- Create and maintain a distinct Business to Business & High Value brand within and outside the company which differentiates Uganda Telecom from other operators
- Manage the ROI of the promotions & products by recommending, evaluating & implementing policies based on profitability and maintain/enhance ARPU
- Technical Evaluation, Design & Implementations of Pricing and Products with a focus on market acceptance and company profitability
- Manage a team of executives reporting in to this position, keep them motivated and focused towards the expected results
- Work with the Head of Marketing & CCO on projects assigned from time to time
- Responsible for reporting on daily KPIs including but not limited to Product Revenues, Acquisition, Subscriber Movement etc..
mutually beneficial relations with Staff, Vendors, Clients and Key
Decision Makers within and outside the organization for smooth
implementation of overall commercial strategy.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- At least five years work experience at a managerial level in a marketing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Result oriented
- Strong commercial sense
How to Apply:
All suitable jobs candidates willing to work with one of Uganda’s leading telecom companies, UTL should send their applications to:
The Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer
P.O Box 7171, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 28th June 2013 at 5:00 PM
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline