Job Title: Lead Contracts Engineer
Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: OPS 901
Job Ref: OPS 901
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage an oil and gas procurement and contracts function in the subsidiary.
- Prepare and manage the negotiation of contracts for Company operations.
that procurements and contracts are compliant with the Company standards,
policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
- At least 8 years experience in contracts and procurement in the oil and gas in industry
- Knowledge of technical terminology and equipment
- Experience in contracts negotiation in international environment
- Previous knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- Ability to work with autonomy
organisational analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers email@example.com.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Wednesday 19th June, 2013 by 5:00 PM.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline