Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: HS 901
Job Ref: HS 901
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish Health and Safety policies and propose objectives in line withe the Company’s Health and Safety Charter.
- Develop, co-ordinate and maintain a safety management system and ensure its implementation.
safety procedures for operations activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
diploma in a Health and Safety related discipline.
At least 15 years experience in the oil industry in various operational disciplines with atleast 5 years in managerial role.
- Previous experience in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of health safety & environment management systems.
- Experience in working with international safety standards.
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Wednesday 19th June, 2013 by 5:00 PM.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline