Job Title: Head of Geo Information
Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: GSR 901
Job Ref: GSR 901
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the efficient transmission, storage and analysis of information.
- Analyse, prepare and load well data into the Company’s data base, audit well data quality and train end users.
- Ensure proper analysis, synthesis and loading of geophysical data.
monitor and ensure quality control, problem analysis and solution
development for the geological data systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Earth Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in data management.
- Working Knowledge of oil & gas geological and geophysical data interpretation.
- Previous experience in archiving and data management using GIS.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Previous knowledge in geosciences data application.
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Wednesday 19th June, 2013 by 5:00 PM.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline