Job Title: Field Civil Works Supervisor
Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: OPS 906
Job Ref: OPS 906
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise all civil works and construction projects on company sites.
- Ensure that civil works are done in compliance with project drawings, international codes and standards.
- Provide technical support to civil works contractors and ensure that utilized bulk materials are compliant with project specifications.
that civil works are carried out according to schedule and budget, as well
as ensure that civil works carried out on site are compliant with the
company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Diploma in civil works or construction or minimum 10 years experience in Civil works construction preferably in oil and gas.
- Knowledge of oil & gas industry Health, Safety and Environment requirements.
- Experience in supervisory role.
to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers email@example.com.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Wednesday 19th June, 2013 by 5:00 PM.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline