Job Title: Coordinator Acquisition & Usage
Organisation: Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Mass Market
Uganda Telecom is committed to providing exceptional telecommunication services that meet our customer’s needs and improve our efficiency. We now have a vacancy in our organization. We invite you, if you are a self-driven, results-oriented individual, a team player who is keen on a new experience to take up the challenge for an efficient business delivery model.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the framework & guidelines provided by the Manager VAS & Head of Marketing with an aim to meet the set business plan
- Analyze the current offers of UTL data (3G¸ EDGE etc) and propose improvements
- Analyze the current offers of competitors in the domain of data (ISP, WiMAX, 3G etc) and propose cost affective proposals to counter the competetion
- Implementation of the planned Data promotions aimed at driving usage and support of new subscriber acquisitions.
- Work on business models that Create demand and usage of new products and services launched.
- Actively participate in the new product development process for VAS initiatives: source required information to build business cases, idea generation, technical briefing, product testing & launching.
- Monitor the progress of all VAS lifecycle & devise appropriate tactical plans along the marketing mix to maximise traction / maintain relevance to the targeted audience
- Analyze the data and report on regular basis the daily, weekly & monthly trends on both usage and revenues
- Conduct routine briefs on key products and services to all internal stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at an operational level in a related environment.
- Computer Knowledge in MS Excel (must know how to use Macros), Word, Power Point.
- Good Knowledge of Data Products and latest supporting technologies.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organisations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to deliver results
- Report Writing Skills
How to Apply:
All suitable jobs candidates willing to work with one of Uganda’s leading telecom companies, UTL should send their applications to:
The Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer
P.O Box 7171, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 14th June 2013
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline