Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: CA 901
Job Ref: CA 901
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement various communication plans for cross functional projects / initiatives and assist with the research, writing and co-ordination of communication publications.
- Examine mainstream and social media coverage of sector issues/events, collate, and disseminate media clippings, updates. Manage company media database as well as the
Affairs calendar. Prepare minutes of meetings and archive documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Mass Communications or Public Relations.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with and writing for the media including an interest in current news coverage
- Proven experience in researching, writing and managing the production of publications.
- Well developed computer skills, with a demonstrated understanding of the internet, social media, multi-media tools and desktop publishing
- Good understanding of the workings of the oil and gas sector, government and civil society
- Ability to communicate in Alur and / or Luo languages is an added advantage.
- Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Wednesday 19th June, 2013 by 5:00 PM.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.