Job Title: Business Analyst – Technical Fixed
Organisation: Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Enterprise Solutions
Uganda Telecom is committed to providing exceptional telecommunication services that meet our customer’s needs and improve our efficiency. We now have a vacancy in our organization. We invite you, if you are a self-driven, results-oriented individual, a team player who is keen on a new experience to take up the challenge for an efficient business delivery model.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop reporting & tools that give a deep insight into the Enterprise sales UTL Technical Fixed department
- Provide the UTL Fixed Technical Management Team with the information that allows intelligent business decisions to be made.
- To own the end to end process of reporting, including requisite development of systems and processes that will be the enabler for professional reporting to be evolved.
- To at all times, be the Ambassador for the UTL brand by doing things in the ‘UTL way’, personifying the values in each and every action, and approach.
other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned in line with the
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Two or more years experience in Telecoms
- Strong reporting and analysis background (Must be able to use Macros)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong commercial sense
- Strong leadership skills
- Drive for results
- Fluency in excel
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Analytical skills of the highest order.
How to Apply:
All suitable jobs candidates willing to work with one of Uganda’s leading telecom companies, UTL should send their applications to:
The Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer
P.O Box 7171, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 28th June 2013 at 5:00 PM