Job Title: Business Analyst – Direct Sales
Organisation: Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Support Manager
Uganda Telecom is committed to providing exceptional telecommunication services that meet our customer’s needs and improve our efficiency. We now have a vacancy in our organization. We invite you, if you are a self-driven, results-oriented individual, a team player who is keen on a new experience to take up the challenge for an efficient business delivery model.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop reporting & tools that give a deep insight into the UTL Sales business on a daily and weekly basis.
- Provide the UTL Sales management team with the information that allows intelligent business decisions to be made.
- Own the end to end process of reporting, including requisite development of systems and processes that will be the enabler for professional reporting to be evolved.
- To at all times, be the Ambassador for the UTL brand by doing things in the ‘UTL way’, personifying the values in each and every action, and approach.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned in line with the business strategy.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least two years working experience in Telecoms
- Strong reporting and analysis background.(Must be able to use Macros)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong commercial sense
- Strong leadership skills
- Drive for results
- Fluency in excel
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Analytical skills of the highest order
How to Apply:
All suitable jobs candidates willing to work with one of Uganda’s leading telecom companies, UTL should send their applications to:
The Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer
P.O Box 7171, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 14th June 2013