Job Title: Account Relationship Manager
Organisation: Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: National Corporate & Enterprise Business Manager
Uganda Telecom is committed to providing exceptional telecommunication services that meet our customer’s needs and improve our efficiency. We now have a vacancy in our organization. We invite you, if you are a self-driven, results-oriented individual, a team player who is keen on a new experience to take up the challenge for an efficient business delivery model.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop good professional relationships by frequent visits to your customers so as to strengthen customer loyalty and confidence.
- Make an input into forecast of annual sales so as to meet sales targets.(ensure monthly and year to – date targets are met).
- Implement the company’s retention program through aggressive and improved communication and customer care so as to boost the customer base.
- Ensure revenue is collected and manage credit control by effective TOS programs.
- (Maintain the 0 – 60 payment by all your customers).
- Acquire enterprise customers and constantly update them on upcoming products and services from marketing.
- Provide market intelligence (including SWOT analysis) on top customers and the competition to enable competitive actions so as to prevent key customers from switching to rival firms or competitors.
- Coordinate effectively with customer care staff in order to serve customers effectively in relation to billing, service provision and fault clearance complaints and any other issues
daily, weekly and monthly sales reports and defend them satisfactorily for
timely management action.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The applicant should have a Diploma in Business Administration, Sales &Marketing or a related field.
- Two (2) or more years experience at an operational level in a related environment.
- Computer Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity
- Customer care Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate
- Strong relationship building skills
- Result oriented
- Strong commercial sense
report writing skills
How to Apply:
All suitable jobs candidates willing to work with one of Uganda’s leading telecom companies, UTL should send their applications to:
The Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer
P.O Box 7171, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 28th June 2013 at 5:00 PM
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline