Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: GSR 802
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder will guarantee the quality of preliminary log interpretation, actively participate in the data logging program and validate log data.
- The job holder will ensure efficient communication between Petrophysics teams during well interpretation and studies as well as participate in the call for tender and contracts process for wireline logging and coring acquisition.
- The job holder will make sure an efficient reporting in Petrophysics and participate in the definition of the studies based on Geological data and samples, to valorize data for integration in Geological and Reservoir studies.
- The Co-ordinator will propose and implement innovative well acquisition and interpretation techniques.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Geology or Earth Sciences
- Minimum 8 years experience in petroleum Geology and Reservoir characterization
- Strong knowledge of Petrophysical analysis and interpretations
- In depth knowledge of well data acquisition programs
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Friday 17th May, 2013
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.”
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline or find us on our facebook page