Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: GSR 801
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder will validate operations/studies in acquisition and / or seismic processing to ensure quality, time and cost.
- The Geophysicist will make sure that analyses, interpretations and syntheses of geophysical data and the appropriate use of acquisition methods & techniques – with a view to optimising exploration, appraising and production of hydrocarbons.
- The job holder will also develop operating procedures for seismic acquisition, processing, and standard HSE procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Earth Sciences or equivalent (Geophysics, Physics or equivalent)
- 8 years experience in petroleum geophysics, seismic acquisition and interpretation
- Good knowledge of reservoir characterization
- Excellent relationship, communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Friday 17th May, 2013
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.”
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline or find us on our facebook page