Organisation: TOTAL E&P Uganda
Job Ref: GSR 803
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder will ensure the efficient transmission, storage and analysis of information.
- The job holder will analyse, prepare and load well data into the Company’s data base, Audit well data quality and train end users.
- The job holder will ensure proper analysis, synthesis and interpretation of geophysical data.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Earth Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in data management
- In depth knowledge of well data acquisition programs
- Working knowledge of oil & gas Geological and Geophysical data interpretation and data administration
- Previous experience in archiving and data management using GIS
- Proficient in Microsoft office, unix / linux, access
How to Apply:
If interested in these job opportunities with TOTAL Uganda, Please send your curriculum vitae (resume) with a cover letter indicating the position applied for careers firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and DO NOT attach any other documents at this point. Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format. Scanned copies will not be accepted.
ONLY EMAILS RECEIVED ON STATED E-MAIL WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline: Friday 17th May, 2013
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Total E&P Uganda does not solicit or accept payment of any kind from candidates.”