Job Title: Drivers (05 Positions)
Job Code: HRM/072/800
Reports To: Respective Supervisors
Organisation: Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)
Job Summary: To provide transport services to staff and maintenance of URA Vehicles in line with the Administrative Guidelines, Rules and Regulations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide Transport services to URA staff as per the URA Fleet guidelines
· Maintain the vehicle in a clean and excellent mechanical condition according to the
· Fleet Management guidelines
· To carry out periodic checks on the assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report accordingly and time
· Delivery of items, for example mail/correspondence, stationery and supplies to the respective URA offices and other stakeholders in line with the Administrative
· Perform any other duties as assigned by their respective Supervisor
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· At least Five (5) years driving experience
· Knowledge and Proficiency in written and spoken English
· A high sense of precision and order
· Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks under pressure
· Must possess a valid diving Permit covering at least classes C and E in the old system or Classes B, CM and DL in the new system.
· Must have attained O’ level qualification with a Credit in English and Mathematics.
· Computer Literacy is a Must
· Possession of class A in the new system will be an added advantage
· Defensive driving skills will be an added advantage
· Specialized training and or skills in automobile/ Vehicle mechanics will be an added advantage.
Personal Character & Abilities:
· Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying and understanding the implications of new information
· Problem Sensitivity and Solving: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and proposing effective solutions.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with completing delivery requirements.
· Excellent Customer and personal service
· High-level integrity & Confidentiality.
· Should be an excellent time manager; Managing one's own time and the time of others
NOTE: The maximum age limit for this Job Position is 45 years
How to Apply:
Please visit URA Experienced Workers website by clicking link below and follow instructions on creating an account and thereafter apply online by filling out the form.
The completed Job Application Forms should be submitted on line by 11:59 pm of
Friday 5th April 2013.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://ugandanjobline.blogspot.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline