Job Title: Office Administrator
Trocaire is an international NGO with a Headquarters in Ireland and with a Country Office in Kampala. We are currently recruiting for the position of Office Administrator in the Trocaire Country Office in Kampala.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Management of a good office working environment
· Provide front desk services such as dealing with visitors, answering all telephone calls, requests from outside etc.
· Dealing with equipment, stationary, office supplies, logistics, visitors, bookings, etc
· Ensuring all services and contracts are up to date and operational for the Uganda office. This includes staff provisions such as health cover, life cover, accident cover etc.
· Ensuring all filing is accurate, up to date and in the expected Trocaire system.
· Liaising with service providers and other actors for the smooth running of the office.
· Dealing with logistics and necessary administration issues.
· Ensuring support on procurement with the Finance Manager.
· Managing admin staff (driver, security guard, cleaner etc)
· Responsibilities for the updating of accurate information on the Trocaire internet based Finance system.
· Maintain up to date records of expenditure versus agreed budget.
· Work closely with the Country Rep and Finance Manager on required financial reporting.
· Prepare financial reports as required.
· Ensuring Trocaire are up to date with statutory requirements in Uganda.
· Manage financial tracking of receipts and payments and all of the necessary back up paperwork.
· Maintain good working relationships with suppliers by prompt and accuarate payment.
· Ensuring support to Programme Officers in funds transfers to partners.
· Organisation of programme meetings, programme visits and partner visits.
· Working with programme teams in organisating field visits/ hotels/ vehicles / logistics etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· A relevant degree in Finance / Business / Administration or related fields with excellent computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Office suites
· Ability to work on an internet based financial package.
· At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
· Flexibility, ability to work under pressure in addition to multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
· Good professional verbal and written communication skills and telephone etiquette.
· Excellent organization skills, keen to detail, accuracy and a high level of reliability, objectivity and honesty.
· A positive approach and an ability to contribute to a strong dynamic team.
· An understanding of development work and the work of an NGO would be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Please submit a 3 page CV outlining suitability for this position by Friday 8th March, 2013. Your CV should be emailed to email@example.com
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://ugandanjobline.blogspot.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline