Job Title: Business Dev’t Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for acquisition of new projects and project bids.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
· Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
· Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
· Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
· Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
· Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
· Planning and preparing presentations.
· Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
· Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Overall 6+ experience in the industry with a minimum 3 years+ of experience in a Business Development Manager role.
· Preferably a post graduate with an IT back ground.
· Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
· Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies.
· Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and nontechnical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner.
How to apply:
Please send your application including CVs and cover letter to: email@example.com
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://ugandanjobline.blogspot.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline