Job Title: Regional Manager
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Duty Station: Multiple Locations, Uganda
About FINCA Uganda:
FINCA Uganda Limited (MDI) is the very first licensed micro finance deposit taking institution in Uganda, and part of a global network which serves over 850,000 clients in 21 countries. FINCA Uganda currently offers loans, savings and money transfer services in Uganda, one of the most competitive and dynamic microfinance markets in the world.
Job Summary: FINCA is looking for Regional Managers attached to head office based at the regional offices. The Regional Manager is a member of the Operations department. S/he is responsible for designing and supervising the implementation of the regional business plans in line with the organizational objectives.
Key Result Areas:
- Develop and implement the regional strategic plans in line with the company objectives.
- Plan and monitor portfolio growth, quality and outreach as per regional targets.
- Identify, assess, monitor and respond to customer concerns.
- Carry out administrative roles with regard to operational activities as per set administrative policies and procedures.
- Compile, analyze and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly regional performance reports to management as per regional reporting requirements.
- Plan, budget and monitor regional financial budgets.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A business related degree from a recognized institution preferably in commerce and accounting; (B.COM, B.BA/Banking).
- A Masters degree in related field is an added advantage
- At least 5 years work experience in a recognized micro finance institution or commercial bank, with at least two year’s experience at Branch Manager Level, or other acceptable supervisory capacity.
- Comprehensive appreciation of the credit underwriting process.
- Fluent in English, with at least 2 local languages.
- A well developed ability to manage and motivate staff.
How to Apply:
For all interested candidates, Kindly log onto http://fincaug.simplicant.com for the job details and application log.
All applications should be online using the provided format/guide on the website provided by close of business day Friday 31st August 2012.
Please note: No manual or email application shall be accepted.