Job Title: Agricultural Loans Officer (14 Vacancies)
Reports To: Business Growth Manager
About Post Bank Uganda:
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a Government owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and expanding its operations, hence creating a job opportunity for qualified persons to fill the positions above.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Marketing the Agricultural loan product.
· Client .mobilization, sensitization and training.
· Loan disbursements.
· Ensuring proper filing of all Agricultural loan documentation.
· Participate in the development of new partnerships with potential clients
· Follow up and recovery of loans.
· Cross-sell the company’s products to clients and enhance / protect the reputation of the company at all times.
· Contribute positively to branch performance by continuously achieving all set targets.
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· The ideal candidates should have a Bachelors' degree from a reputable Institution with good grades in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Land Use and Management, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural and Rural Innovation or in any other relevant / related field.
· The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, self-driven and eager to learn.
· He/she must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Computer literacy and familiarity with the Microsoft applications
· Should be fluent in commonly used local languages and should be willing to work at any of our branches where we have operations.
· 1-2 years experience in agricultural lending will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
The following documents should accompany the application:
· A detailed CV
· Certified copies of certificates and testimonials.
· Applicant’s address and daytime telephone contact.
· Postal/ email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society.
Applications must reach the address below by Friday, 22nd March 2013 5.00 pm.
AG. Head, Human Resources, PostBank Uganda Limited, Plot 4/6 Nkrumah Road, P.O. Box 7189 Kampala (U).
PostBank is an equal opportunities employer, any kind of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.