Job Title: Manager - Business Development
Reports to: VP - Sales
Our client is a pan- African IT services company, headquartered in Dubai, with presence in more than 25 countries in Africa. The company capitalizes on the strength of its core expertise and capabilities, across Service Providers, Tower Infrastructure Providers, Banking and Financial Services, Government, and Oil & Gas sectors. It leverages its deep domain and delivery expertise, methodologies and frameworks, partnerships and technology alliances, and secured, flexible, and futuristic delivery model to provide IT services across Africa. Their main line of business includes consulting and systems integration services, managed services, and outsourcing services. They are among the leading pan-African partners for major IT companies including IBM, Cisco, Avaya, Oracle, and Dell. They cater to a large clientele including communication service providers (CSPs), System Integrators (SIs), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs). We are currently serving blue chip clients such as Airtel, Tigo, IBM, Avaya, and Comviva.
Job Summary: The incumbent sells products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
· Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
· Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s product.
· Collaborates with VP-Sales to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
· Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
· Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
· Establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
· Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in any of the technology, Degree in MBA is desirable.
· 6-8yrs of sales experience in IT/ telecom industry.
· Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
· Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
· Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
· A valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly
Deadline: 22nd February 2013