Job Title: Business Growth Specialists
Job Summary: Tetra Tech is recruiting Business Growth Specialists to operate out of major centers outside Kampala. Business Growth Specialists (BGS) will be part of the Tetra Tech team implementing a 5-year, USAID-funded initiative to achieve sustainable growth and opportunities for farmers, other businesses, and industry associations in the agriculture inputs sector in Uganda. BGS will directly assist a broad range of organizations to improve their business performance including agro-input stockists, agro-input distributors, equipment suppliers and service providers, district radio stations, local industry associations, etc. BGS will also collaborate with district officials responsible for production, commerce and farmer technical support.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· BGS candidates with experience in one or more the following areas is desirable; Banking, Credit, Portfolio Management, Financial Advisory, Business Development , Management, Marketing and Sales in agribusiness companies, telecommunications/ICT firms, radio stations/media companies, financial institutions and other related businesses.
· BGS candidates should demonstrate the following capabilities (clearly highlight corresponding areas in their CVs)
· Strategic thinking;
· Creative problem solving;
· Effective listening, learning, and communicating; Teamwork; and ICT savvy
· First degree: Business Degrees preferred
· 4+ years works experience
· Able to reside outside Kampala
How to Apply:
Please Send and Submit a CV with 3 references, send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and reference BGS in the subject line. The deadline for applications is January 11th, 2013. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.