Job Title: ISP Core Manager
Reports to: Manager ISP & Business Support
About Job Role: Are you a highly motivated, self-driven individual with ambition, character and right attitude? Are you a team player willing to grow through the ranks and advance your career? If you are out there, then Uganda Telecom, the leading Communications provider in Uganda is looking for you to fill one of the positions below.
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
· High integrity.
· Creative & Innovative.
· Negotiations skills.
· Strong Interpersonal skills.
· Good team player.
· Organizations skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Computer literate.
· Strong relationship building skills.
· Result orientated.
· Strong commercial sense.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support the business stream in ISP business support to ensure continuous ISP, and business support within a 24 x 7 x 365 network operations designed to provide service assurance of all customers and networks of the company.
· Enforce clear operational and functional guidelines for ISP business support to effectively address customer challenges.
· Develop, document, and implement policies and procedures for routine tasks and network elements to maximize the quality of ISP implementations guided by KPI and department objectives.
· Identify areas for improvement within and outside of ISP environment and makes recommendations towards improvements/expansion of such environment and infrastructure
· Ensures continuous availability of reports and metrics for trending ISP performance including trouble ticket system well maintenance and recommends enhancements to the system for better coordination and communication.
· Assist in managing the Third Level ISP team, who troubleshoot and isolate network problems and coordinate problem resolution with various sections in technical and commercial” departments.
· Periodically review and ensure agreed SLAs are met by ISP core in relation to service delivery.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 3 years experience in a business function in a telecommunications company or Company with Global presence
· Proven track of both business and technical working experience in a telecommunications company or it's equivalent
How to apply:
Applications from suitably qualified candidates should be submitted to:
The Chief Human Resources & Administration Officer Uganda Telecom Telephone House P. O. Box 7171, Kampala. Or email@example.com
Deadline: 4th February 2013 at 5:00pm.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.