Job Title: Regional Managers
Reports to: Executive Director
Pearl Microfinance Company Ltd (PEARL) is a fast growing microfinance company limited by shares. The mission of PEARL is to be a leading financial institution in providing suitable financial services to the economically active population of Uganda. PEARL currently serves over 25,000 clients with 15 branches and agencies spread in 15 districts of Uganda.
With the backing of its international and local partners, PEARL is undergoing tremendous growth and transformation. To support this growth on a sustainable basis, PEARL invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following positions available at its Branches,
Job Summary: The main role of the Regional Manager is to provide strategic leadership and supervision of branches in a designated region and specifically ensure business growth, portfolio quality, profitability, policy compliance and risk mitigation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting business targets for business growth for the branches;
- Conducting periodic branch supervision visits and generating reports in line with the operating plan;
- Monitoring compliance with the established operational policies and procedures in respective branches;
- Keeping track record of disbursements and payments in branches;
- Reviewing and approving branch loan applications within specified limits and evaluating performance of portfolio by jointly monitoring and identifying potential problems and solutions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any other relevant-field.
- Post Graduate qualifications such as ACCA, CPA or any other banking related certificate.
- At least five years’ experience in supervisory credit or banking operations position in a financial institution.
- Highly skilled in computer use especially Excel.
How to apply:
Applications including a motivation letter, Curriculum Vitae (with names and addresses of three referees), copies of academic/ professional certificates and testimonials should, be addressed to:
The Head of Human Resources, Pearl Microfinance Ltd, Plot 220, Kalerwe Gayaza Road, P.O Box 36259, Kampala, Uganda. OR by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th January 2013.