Job Title: Post Branch Managers
Reports to: Regional Manager
Pearl Microfinance Company Ltd (PEARL) is a fast growing microfinance company limited by shares. The mission of PEARL is to be a leading financial institution in providing suitable financial services to the economically active population of Uganda. PEARL currently serves over 25,000 clients with 15 branches and agencies spread in 15 districts of Uganda.
With the backing of its international and local partners, PEARL is undergoing tremendous growth and transformation. To support this growth on a sustainable basis, PEARL invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following positions available at its Branches,
Job Summary: The branch manager will ensure business growth, portfolio quality, profitability, policy compliance and risk mitigation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective planning and management of branch performance including budgeting and budget management;
- Managing branch credit portfolio and ensure achievement of growth quality targets;
- Effectively manage business growth and costs to ensure profitability of branch;
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures;
- Managing customer relations and customer satisfaction;
- Preparing and submitting accurate and timely branch reports to the Regional and Head Office according to set timelines;
- Supervising and managing performance of branch and especially credit officers and Providing for ongoing training staff as and when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- An honors degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory credit or banking operations position in a financial institution.
- Advanced knowledge and proven ability in the use of Microsoft Office word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent understanding of microfinance industry.
How to apply:
Applications including a motivation letter, Curriculum Vitae (with names and addresses of three referees), copies of academic/ professional certificates and testimonials should, be addressed to:
The Head of Human Resources, Pearl Microfinance Ltd, Plot 220, Kalerwe Gayaza Road, P.O Box 36259, Kampala, Uganda. OR by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th January 2013.