Job Title: Assistant Parts Manager
Organisation: Cooper Motor Corporation
Location: Kampala- Uganda
The Cooper Motor Corporation Uganda Limited is a Multi-Franchise Motor Operator dealing in Sales and after sales services of transportation vehicles (Land Rover, Ford, Suzuki, and Nissan Diesel), Agricultural equipment and Construction Machinery.
Job Summary: To assists the Parts Manager in preparing and implementing a business plan to enhance parts sales.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the parts inventory, activities and anticipate parts needs forecasts spot checks and cash counts and cleanliness.
- Assist with parts promotion and sales.
- Maintain warehouse security procedures including inventory.
- Control monthly reports on stock file movements, which include import receipts, stock adjustments, stock takes and disposal of obsoletes.
- Check all transaction documents to ensure authenticity especially credit notes and returns to suppliers from customers.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse staff to increase efficiency and productivity.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in a business related field or its equivalent, with at least 5 years working experience in the motor industry - Spare Parts Department, at a senior level.
- Further qualification in logistics and supply chain management/stores management will be a strong added advantage.
- She/he should be proficient in computer applications. She/he must be a person of high integrity.
- Strategic thinking; Planning and organizing, Creativity, Problem solving, team work and effective communication
How to apply:
Please submit your application and CV with 3 references by hand or electronically to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager, The Cooper Motor Corporation (U) Ltd CMC Building Plot 49, Katalima road – Nakawa P.O. Box 2169, Kampala Email: email@example.com Website: www.cmcuganda.co.ug
NB: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: January 25th, 2013;