Job Title: OBA Technician
Kilembe Investments Ltd (K.I.L) is an incorporated private limited liability company with mandate to distribute and sale in the districts of Kasese and Rubirizi in Western Uganda under concession by the Government of Uganda
- Responsible for the Output Based Aid (OBA) Project.
- Verify, identify and connect the OBA project beneficiaries
- Determine the loads of OBA project beneficiaries for consideration of load limiter connection or not.
- Record every step and information taken/done for the OBA project.
- Ability to climb on MV and HV poles.
- Perform any other activity pertaining as the company may require within or outside the OBA Project.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Ordinary Diploma in Electrical Engineering plus one (1) year working experience in maintenance of MV and LV. OR Craft Certificate C in Electrical Engineering with two (2) years' experience in MV and LV maintenance.
- Knowledge in domestic installation is desired.
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply:
Hand written applications, with CVs, recent photographs (pass port size), copies of certificates/testimonials should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Kilembe Investments Ltd,
Plot 47, Rwenzori Road
P. O. Box 341, Kasese.
Deadline: Friday, 15th February. 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.