Job Title: Accounts Assistant (2 Positions)
Kilembe Investments Ltd (K.I.L) is an incorporated private limited liability company with mandate to distribute and sale in the districts of Kasese and Rubirizi in Western Uganda under concession by the Government of Uganda
- Carry out daily sales at the branch selling point.
- Produce daily sales report.
- Bank all the money collected on a daily basis.
- Produce Bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis.
- Stay at the selling point branch office to ensure security of the company property.
- Attend to customer complaints at the branch office and coordinate with the Head Office.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Uganda Diploma in Business studies with a bias in Accounting.
· Two years experience in an Accounts/commercial office.
· Strong analytical computer skills in word and excel and especially data transfer.
· Good organizational, administrative skills and customer care.
· Good knowledge in web management, internet and data management.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Should be familiar with basic accounting/bookkeeping skills, and be able to work independently.
· Must be flexible to rotate with in the areas of operation (Selling Points) of the Company
· Must be fluent in English, Lhukonzo and Runyakitara languages
How to Apply:
Hand written applications, with CVs, recent photographs (pass port size), copies of certificates/testimonials should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Kilembe Investments Ltd,
Plot 47, Rwenzori Road
P. O. Box 341, Kasese.
Deadline: Friday, 15th February. 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.