Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Reports to: Managing Director
Job Summary: The individual will be responsible for providing Administrative Support to the Managing Director and the different Classes of Business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Key Performance areas for the role:
· To Co-ordinate and organize appointments for the Managing Director’s office and update Diary
· Arranging logistical requirements for all Corporate visitors including foreign visitors.
· Arrange Immigration formalities for Expatriate staff and coordinate with relevant third parties.
· Attending to telephone calls, dispatch of mail, faxes and photocopying
· Responsible for Coordinating welfare activities and arranging company events
· Provide day to today Support to individuals and managers within the client group.
· Provide support to arrange meetings and programmes within specific client groups.
· Provide support for information and communication with external clients
· Provide support when required on cross functional basis.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Bachelors degree in Office Management or its equivalent with at least 3 years working experience.
· Proven experience & track record in managing a high profile office
· Demonstrated skill in organizing and customer focus
· Excellent Team worker with strong social and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Interested Applicants should apply by logging onto www.truenorthplc.com or Send application letter and CV to E-mail ShellUgandaRecruitment@truenorthplc.com not later than 7th January, 2013 at 5:00PM. Only E-mails received on stated email & website will be considered.
For More Ugandan Jobs, Please Visit http://ugandanjobline.blogspot.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline