Job Title: Depot Engineers (2 Vacancies)
Reports to: Depot Manager
Job Summary: The individual will be responsible for proper management of product receipt and storage while ensuring proper maintenance of the plant for maximum efficiency.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The individual will take overall responsibility for delivery of HSSE requirements in the Depot.
Key Performance areas for the role:
· To ensure depot operations processes are done in accordance with laid down procedures
· To manage product receipt, storage and secondary distribution and achieve operational loss targets
· To manage health, safety and environment issues in the depot
· To manage a diverse work-force
· To ensure the plant is kept in an acceptable state of maintenance
· To ensure the depot operations are run within set budgets
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Mechanical Engineering degree with 3 years working experience.
· Experience in the petroleum industry is an added advantage.
· Self-motivated, proven record of achievement and leadership
· Sound knowledge of equipment maintenance
· Good inter-personal skills
· Good understanding of industrial and process safety
How to Apply:
Interested Applicants should apply by logging onto www.truenorthplc.com or Send application letter and CV to E-mail ShellUgandaRecruitment@truenorthplc.com not later than 7th January, 2013 at 5:00PM. Only E-mails received on stated email & website will be considered.