Our Client is a banking institution that is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate for the above vacancy;
Reporting to the Sales Manager-Wholesale Banking, the role will be responsible for executing and planning the sales function of the bank in order to achieve the set sales targets and pro-actively provide excellent relationship management to our business and wholesale banking customers in line with the set company objectives and global best practices. Critical is the ability to identify potential clients, selling and closing a deal; and the ability to retain existing clients to get more business from them.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cross sell and retain both business and non-borrowing clients so as to grow wallet share and value addition.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of our range of customer products and value addition Compile monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports for the purpose of measuring growth against target.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company maximizes its sales potential.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position through continues feedback from the market.
- Grow and develop a clean customer data base in line with the company objectives and goals through identifying potential clients, selling and closing of deals
- Develop a well thought through quarterly and yearly sales strategic plans.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A graduate degree with a bias in business related field preferably to be able to influence buying decisions in a highly competitive environment.
- 3- 5 years of profession experience in banking of which a minimum of 2-3 years should be in Relationship Management and/ or Sales; to help one competently forecast market trends.
- Excellent Communication, inter personal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to influence solid working relationships with NGOs, Central & Local Government departments for strategic positioning of the company and partnerships with government.
- Exposure to customer service and the ability to handle conflicts and client complaints.
- Good leadership, Management and Business development skills to effectively plan and develop a cohesive sales strategic direction.
- Computer knowledge especially working spread sheets, power point and word processor.
- Be a team player with ability to lead and work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
· Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
· Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
· Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
· Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
· Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly
Deadline: 23rd November, 2012